The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) carried out an Entrepreneur draw on the 3rd of November. The draw on November 3 issued invitations to 55 candidates including the Expression of Interest (EOI) scores ranging between 85 and 120.
Saskatchewan invited candidates existing under the EOI(Expression Of Interest) pool 2022.
Points to remember for submitting an application under EOI pool:
- You must satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements to file an EOI.
- Check out Points Grid points grid
- Make sure you have completed your online EOI .
- Your EOI should be “Submitted.”
- If you are selected, your EOI will be included in your application. Make sure that you have your EOI is current at the time you submit it. If you submitted false information, your application may be denied and you will not able to apply for SINP for next two years.
- You must be sure that you have a clear understanding of the question before giving an answer. Make use of the help icons, or go back to the page.
- There is no charge to submit an EOI.
- You don’t have to attach any documents with your EOI.
- Your EOI is graded based on the score you received from your points assessment.
- EOI’s are able to be kept within the database for a period of 12 months from the time they were received.
- If your EOI isn’t chosen during this period, it will be discarded. It is possible to apply again if you wish to.
- If you’re able receive additional points after the start of your EOI then you are able to amend your in-progress EOI with the most current information prior to when it is filed.
- After your EOI is submitted, you can’t change it. When your EOI is selected , it is removed from the pool and you’ll be able to not update it. Age-related points are dependent on the age of you on the day you submit your EOI.
“To get more updates, follow the Lebiz Canada blog page“