Our client is a 41 year old owner of Ahmedabad based IT company in India. The company is world’s leading web-to-print solution provider based out of India. They are providing best-class technology solution for every online print service. After extensive market research, the company now plans to operate, execute and grow its business portfolio in Canadian Market.
They reach out to us to enquire about all the possible pathways for their business immigration to Canada & also bring their family to Canada. We’re delighted we could help this client in achieving their business immigration goals.
Brief facts about the case:
- The company was registered in the year 2017 with gross revenue of approximately 3 CR in last 12 months.
- It is an IT based company specialized in providing online print solutions for your customized orders. They are also providing services for digital marketing & graphic designing.
- The Canadian company will be setting up its office in Ontario and will sell the products developed by parent company and will execute the project deliveries.
- The client had a budget of CAD300000 for expansion.
- Considering our client’s years of experience & education, she was appointed as Chief Executing Officer of the Canadian entity and will be taking care of all the early operations required to set up the company over there and managing the new projects.
- The main concern of the client was to bring her spouse and children to Canada along with her.
Our experts assisted the client with the best pathway for them to enter into the Canadian market and suggested Intra-Company Transfer would be the best suited option for them.
The Canadian entity will have multi-pronged approach to penetrate into the Canadian market. For B2B the company will be targeting print house, print brokers and personalized products sellers & for B2C, the entity will focus on e-commerce platform marketing and selling directly online to the customers.
- December, 21 – Sign-up with our client
- March, 22– Incorporation of Federal Canadian Entity.
- June, 22– Application for an ICT work permit submitted.
- October, 22– Application for the Primary applicant & her spouse was approved
The family is now planning to arrive in Canada in coming months. We wish them all the luck and would be happy welcoming them there!! The Canadian entity is working over there and successfully penetrating into the market.
Why you should choose Lebiz for your Business Immigration to Canada
Lebiz is a #1 business consultancy firm for Canada. Starting a whole new venture can be exciting & risky both. One should take a significant decision before taking this step. Lebiz can be your choice to succeed in Canada. We’ve helped multiple entrepreneurs to set up their business in Canada. Our team of experts understands your needs and concern moving to Canada. We have in house Canadian Lawyers and CPA to bring significant success to your case. We provide our clients hassle-free immigration services. We work by the set of values of Guru Nanak Sahib: HONESTY, INTEGRITY & HARDWORK which we hold in the highest regard while we work on our client’s objectives.